Thursday, October 25, 2007

He's finally 5!






Landon is finally five today! He has been talking about turning five for months--and today is finally the day. This morning he told us that he now had 5 "ounces" of smarts and when he turns 6 he will have 6 "pounds" of smarts! Landon thinks that he gets to go to kindergarten tomorrow since he is now the big 5! After many explanations, he is still not sure that he has to wait until next August to start at Windsor. The day he was born seems like ages ago when I think of all he has done and all that he knows--Landon has never met a stranger and never forgets a thing! I remember the morning he was born all too well--though, the weeks and months immediately after are still a blurr. He spent the first 15 days of his life in the NICU with more tubes and wires then I have ever seen in someone so small; looking at him now you would never know he was more than 6 weeks premature. Happy Birthday Landon-- you amaze me and bless me everyday!

2 comments:

Cornelius Crew said...

Isn't it amazing how fast that grow and how blessed we are to have healthy children! He is defintiely a smart little boy... it must be all the Bill O'reilly he has to listen to!

Joey and Tia Larson said...

Happy Birthday Landon! I can't believe you are already 5! Tiffani, keep up the posts - I love reading about your family!